fedex or dhl pickup?

amat

Registered
Does anyone know if Fedex/DHL will come to my house to pickup documents I want to send overseas? or do you have to go to them?

thanks!

I've used DHL a couple of times and had to go to them. I used UPS once and they picked up.

amat said:
Does anyone know if Fedex/DHL will come to my house to pickup documents I want to send overseas? or do you have to go to them?

thanks!

In Europe DHL does for sure. But it has to be express. You can even schedule one from their website.

DHL does home pickups. To schedule, phone 0810-2222. Last time I checked, FedEx did not pick up mail. A pity, as I think it works better.

Good luck.

Hello this is FedexDolores we would be glad to assist you with your shipping needs. We can pick up your package from your address for shipping or you may drop it off at any of our stations nearby. Your options for payment are with a Fedex account number, credit card, cash, or check. If you would like some more information I invite you to call our international customer service at 1-800-247-4747 for further assistance. They can also advise you of what forms are required in order to ship overseas. I hope you give us the opportunity to assist you.

FedEx Dolores said:
If you would like some more information I invite you to call our international customer service at 1-800-247-4747 for further assistance. They can also advise you of what forms are required in order to ship overseas. I hope you give us the opportunity to assist you.

If you are in Argentina and cannot call the 800 number from your "home" or cell phone, just get a skype account and use the "call phones" feature using your computer. The calls are free, though you might have to "fund" your skype account with about ten dollars first.

bTW - that DHL number above doesn't seem to work. I'll try to sort something out with Fedex and will let you know

Sorry the DHL number did not work - I haven't used it for a while.

I just sent something to the US via FedEx, which now does home pickups in Buenos Aires. The LOCAL BA number is 0810-333-3339.

Good luck with this one...

just called - they are coming to pick it up before 6pm today. Thanks SaraSara!

Back