Feliz Dia de la Primavera!

GeorgeAus

Registered
Thought I would throw in a happy post. I am getting in the spirit of celebrating a Day for anything that goes. Wish Australia had frequent long weekends like in Arg. Nothing beats a bit of sun on the skin

Happy Springday, and long weekend

primavera.jpg

GeorgeAus said:
Thought I would throw in a happy post. I am getting in the spirit of celebrating a Day for anything that goes. Wish Australia had frequent long weekends like in Arg. Nothing beats a bit of sun on the skin

Good post George! Feliz día a todos! Awesome day as well, nice change from the crappy weather this week!

I am with you George, love the quantity of public holidays here, not sure it makes up for the 2 weeks annual leave though, but hey...

I just went for a walk to get something to eat and noticed every women holding a rose or some flowers...Is there something I should know before I come home empty handed to my girlfriend?

GeorgeAus said:
I just went for a walk to get something to eat and noticed every women holding a rose or some flowers...Is there something I should know before I come home empty handed to my girlfriend?

GET HER ONE! this is the day spring, youth AND WOMEN beauty are celebrated (usually referring to them with corny sayings like "the most beautiful flower in my garden"... I think this is THE day when they don't mind it!). If you got girls, or mom in law, etc nearby prepare to get multiples.

GeorgeAus said:

Get her flowers! :)

Back