Feminists to mobilize demanding release of Nahir Galarza, who got life sentence for murdering her boyfriend

pizzadreams

Registered
"After the Gualeguaychú Court sentenced Nahir Galarza to life imprisonment for the murder of Facundo Pastorizzo, they called for a mobilization to demand the release and acquittal of the girl. Under the motto: "We believe you because we know", the invitation to the rally is set for next Tuesday, July 10 at 6:30 p.m., in front of the House of the Province of Entre Ríos. The meeting includes activities such as stencils for the freedom of Galarza, as well as a round of reading letters for the girl who shot Pastorizzo
two times".

"The release of Galarza is demanded because they believe that "they want to ruin the life of a 19-year-old girl to generate a scapegoat that fulfills the function of hiding the immense damage generated by romantic love and the heterosexual couple, especially to dissident women and corporalities ". In addition, it is pointed out that "crossed violence does not exist", because, according to the communiqué, "the type of violence constructed and legitimated socially is exercised by heterosexual men like Fernando Pastorizzo".

Today in reasons feminists aren´t taken seriously and Argentina will always be a country mired in confrontation and resentment

Source: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2150793...r-la-liberacion-y-absolucion-de-nahir-galarza

"After the Gualeguaychú Court sentenced Nahir Galarza to life imprisonment for the murder of Facundo Pastorizzo, they called for a mobilization to demand the release and acquittal of the girl. Under the motto: "We believe you because we know", the invitation to the rally is set for next Tuesday, July 10 at 6:30 p.m., in front of the House of the Province of Entre Ríos. The meeting includes activities such as stencils for the freedom of Galarza, as well as a round of reading letters for the girl who shot Pastorizzo
two times".

"The release of Galarza is demanded because they believe that "they want to ruin the life of a 19-year-old girl to generate a scapegoat that fulfills the function of hiding the immense damage generated by romantic love and the heterosexual couple, especially to dissident women and corporalities ". In addition, it is pointed out that "crossed violence does not exist", because, according to the communiqué, "the type of violence constructed and legitimated socially is exercised by heterosexual men like Fernando Pastorizzo".

Today in reasons feminists aren´t taken seriously and Argentina will always be a country mired in confrontation and resentment

Source: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2150793...r-la-liberacion-y-absolucion-de-nahir-galarza

She killed him in cold blood not with one shot but two shots and deserves the full punishment of the law . This is a not a case about men against woman its a case about cold blooded murder and the judges have decided .

You agree with the sentence then?

I do.
Some extreme feminism group has a speech of hate against men.
Personally i do not accept any kind of speech of hate.
Seems that they want to legalize killing men.
I feel like the best definition of misandry is aversion towards men.

I agree
It is not "education" in the sense you meant as far as I specialize in working against the speech of hate as a lawyer.

I agree with you on this Dr Rubilar . This is a clear case of cold blooded murder with intent and the perpertrator must be punished correctly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
elhombresinnombre Articles 15
Back