Fernández will extend the quarantine another two weeks?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is extended again, though perhaps with some additional conditions... For now, like most everyone else, all I can really do is speculate and observe what I have witnessed thus far...

A few days ago, when waiting to pay in a supermarket, I overheard two men discussing this possibility. One had mentioned in the conversation that it is probably “easier “ in some ways for Alberto Fernández to “renew” the quarantine every 15 days as opposed to declaring a much longer period (I.e. - 2 full months) right off the bat.

We shall see...

Anyone else read or heard about this?

You will not be able to come to Argentina for a few months and have to batten down the hatches in Lima Peru .
Peru is much stricter than us and have a military curfew in place locking thousands of tourists in precarious situations . The way the world has treated tourists with the lockdown in Peru , Bolivia , and many other countries will affect peoples decisions for travel for many years . There are literally thousands of argentinians in terrible situations in Guayacuil Ecuador , Cusco Peru , and many other countries . They have offered 12 dollars a day for them I doubt if this will cover either the accomodation in most places as noone will rent to them and the few that do are charging double .

I do not believe that the airlines will return for a long time except for some rescue flights . If you can get one pay the high price .

Isn't the Argentinian government sending money and planes for their tourist's?

Isn't the Argentinian government sending money and planes for their tourist's?
When you used the expression "their tourists" did you mean Argentine citizens who are tourists in other countires?

I can´t imagine they would do anything like that for them at this point.

And they certainly aren´t going to do anything for a citizen of another country who happens to have recently been (nothing more than) a tourist in Argentina and would now like to return.

Based on what I´ve read in other threads, I don´t think the Argentiinina government is allowing any tourists to enter Argentina right now, at any port of entry.

Wife said an Argentinian flight left last week from Cusco to EZE

Wife said an Argentinian flight left last week from Cusco to EZE

fiscal do you have an argentinian dni ? I believe if you do not they will not let you in on a rescue flight . Anyone confirm this?

The decree about quarentine does not need to be extended. It is automatic. The President has to decide to finish it. Seema that he wants to do it in steps. However, the rumor at the opposition where my cousing is a politician is this is going to last until the end of June while my syster who is coordinating the scientist wing in the Patagonia talks about the end of May.

fiscal do you have an argentinian dni ? I believe if you do not they will not let you in on a rescue flight . Anyone confirm this?
Permanent residency means address. It has noting to do with citizenship.

Back