2GuysInPM

Registered
I have a few items to get rid off:

1. Two Vonage adapters (one never used, one used): FREE

2. Two 2GB DDR3 memory dims for laptop (4GB total): $50

Photo

3. Logitech 1000 BlueTooth wireless mouse and charger: $40

4. Sony DPF-V900 9-inch digital photo frame (little use): $200

5. HP Color LaserJet 2840 multi function laser printer (color scan/fax/copy/print). Low on color toners, which can be bought for around $200 e/a color in MercadoLibre. Laser toners can last a couple years under average use: $450 (used ones sell for a lot more than this on ML).

Driver support click here.

All items used without boxes, priced in pesos, and you'll have to come pick them up.

Trying to get rid of this stuff by this Friday, so send me a PM if you want something and can pick it up buy then.

Dibs on mouse and I'm PM'ing you on the office printer/fax/scanner/copier/coffee maker thing.

update: photo frame is now sold. Got holds on memory, printer, mouse, and 1 vonage with no pickups yet.

I cant PM yet but perhaps you can PM me. I am interested in the multifunction printer scanner etc if it is still available and could drive over tomorrow night to pick up.
Greg.

Hi Greg, I am holding it for someone right now but he has not confirmed yet. I do have a couple more inquiries for it, but I will PM you if those don't pan out either.

Update: Printer, and 1 vonage adapter still available. Mouse on hold, and the other stuff sold. I had several people inquire about the printer, but none showed up. I am no longer holding it, so the first one to come gets it. It's priced to go! :) PM me for phone/address. Thanks.

Back