Fiber Supplements Needed

Green apples, they work wonders. Just peel them first.

I make a smoothie first thing every morning, with green apple, banana, yoghurt, and whatever frozen fruits I found at Jumbo. Sometimes I add a mandarin if I'm out of bananas.

The dieteticas have something I'm sure. However most locals seem to sing the praises of Activia....

why peel green apples?

I peel all apples, red and green. Because they may be waxed, because pesticide residue is usually heaviest on the outside, and because I just don't want chunks of peel in my smoothie. I also take time to remove seeds from the mandarins carefully, because if they are torn up in the blender they might stick in my throat, which would be an effing stupid way to die ;)

I Because they may be waxed, because pesticide residue is usually heaviest on the outside, and because I just don't want chunks of peel in my smoothie. I also take time to remove seeds from the mandarins carefully, because if they are torn up in the blender they might stick in my throat, which would be an effing stupid way to die ;)

Please read some books on "Lucid dreaming". Very negative thought process you have, I must say.

Back