Fibertel poor service...how about yours?

Iznogud

Registered
Tip of the iceberg? Shape of things to come?

There's a wide service malfunction. So says downdetector.com.ar Mine started two days ago before the storm. Still awful.

Help desk is sitting at a desk, somewhere in Cordoba, being of no help.

Can't download, can't stream. The horror!

Iz

Tip of the iceberg? Shape of things to come?

There's a wide service malfunction. So says downdetector.com.ar Mine started two days ago before the storm. Still awful.

Help desk is sitting at a desk, somewhere in Cordoba, being of no help.

Can't download, can't stream. The horror!

Iz
Fibertel is working fine at my location. I suggest you contact their sales line at 0810-122-0200 Mon- Fri 30 min. before closing time at 8:00pm. Request to be transferred to ASUNTOS ESENCIALES. Explain your situation to whomever takes your call in that unit.

Works horrible here for three days now ( " here " is Recoleta, CABA )

Thanks for the info.
I'm a user since '95 both as home and corporate accountsand well aware of their operation ups and downs.
Back in the Clarin miente days there was little or no investment and seems we're heading to a similar situation in the future due to the general situation.

It surprises me that they have declared such a wide problem when they usually do the opposite and minimize it.
Also, on its third day, it is starting to worry me. No end in sight.

Am used to an On/Off type symptom, not a «working but unusable» type service.

Iz

Here in Recoleta / Barrio Norte it’s generally ok, our Cablevision / Fibertel internet connection drops out from time to time, when I notice I unplug the the modem and plug it in again (it’s the Windows solution, works in a lot of scenarios).

Back