Fidel Castro Dead At 90 Years Of Age.

Cubans celebrate in Miami, tonite at the Obelisco a tribute...?

Fidel with Stalin and the mustached one share the podium for the worst dictators and offenders against Human rights in history.
More than 50 years of suffering for millions of Cubans. :eek:

Cubans celebrate in Miami, tonite at the Obelisco a tribute...?

Fidel with Stalin and the mustached one share the podium for the worst dictators and offenders against Human rights in history.
More than 50 years of suffering for millions of Cubans. :eek:

Let's not forget the mass trials presided over by Che that resulted in the firing-squad executions of hundreds of political opponents in the first weeks and months of the that bloody regime. We'll never know how many thousands were murdered over the next half-century by the Castro thugs.

Let's not forget the mass trials presided over by Che that resulted in the firing-squad executions of hundreds of political opponents in the first weeks and months of the that bloody regime. We'll never know how many thousands were murdered over the next half-century by the Castro thugs.

Che Guevaras hands stained from the victims of the Kangaroo Court trials. Perhaps Raul will be tried...

Real Diplomacy by Donald....

Statement by President-elect Donald Trump on the death of Fidel Castro

https://translate.go...tml&prev=search

"The legacy of Fidel Castro is one of shootings, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty, and the denial of fundamental human rights," says the message of the US president-elect. VP Mike Pence is pronounced on Twitter.

[background=rgb(230, 236, 249)]"Today, the world records the disappearance of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for almost six decades. Fidel Castro's legacy is one of shootings, plundering, unimaginable suffering, poverty, and denial of human rights. Fundamental ".[/background]
"While Cuba is still a totalitarian island, I hope today to mark a departure from the horrors endured for too long, to a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they deserve so much.
"Although the tragedies, the deaths and the pain caused by Fidel Castro can not be erased, our government will do everything possible to ensure that the Cuban people can finally begin their journey towards prosperity and freedom.
[background=rgb(230, 236, 249)]I join with the numerous Cuban-Americans who supported me so admirably during the presidential campaign, including the Veterans Association of the 2506 Brigade, who gave me their support in the hope that one day we will not be able to see a free Cuba. "[/background]

Meanwhile, Vice President-elect Mike Pence has posted the following message on his Twitter account @mike_pence: "The tyrant Castro is dead." A new hope dawns: we will be on the side of the oppressed people in Cuba so that there is a free and democratic Cuba. Viva Cuba Libre ".

The tyrant #Castro is dead. New hope dawns. We will stand with the oppressed Cuban people for a free and democratic Cuba. Viva Cuba Libre!— Mike Pence (@mike_pence) 26 de noviembre de 2016

Hasta la Victoria Siempre

My thoughts and prayers are....... oh wait .. what??? he's dead? let's do the dance of joy then lol and hope cristi does not make it to this ripe old age :p

You Americans ... your hypocrisy is amazing: 'tyrant, 'thugs' etc. are words that only ever roll off your tongues in relation an opponent of US domination of the hemisphere.

Such words would never occur to you in relation to Henry Kissinger, or any of the Pinochets, Videlas, García Mezas, Somozas etc. who did the dirty work, overthrowing democracy and instilling terror in the name of empire.

You Americans ... your hypocrisy is amazing: 'tyrant, 'thugs' etc. are words that only ever roll off your tongues in relation an opponent of US domination of the hemisphere.

Such words would never occur to you in relation to Henry Kissinger, or any of the Pinochets, Videlas, García Mezas, Somozas etc. who did the dirty work, overthrowing democracy and instilling terror in the name of empire.

The subject was the Castro brothers, and they were/are thugs, but we can include some others if you like.

So you admire Raul and Fidel then, maybe as champions of human liberty?

Good to know we have someone of superior moral fiber among us. I'm sure we can all (at least the Americans here) learn to be better persons with your lofty, non-hypocritical guidance.

How would you describe the deceased? I am also curious to learn how you know, how me and the other 300 million Americans feel about Pinochet & Somoza, etc.? Could it it be your thoughts are formed through the ramblings of corporate media?

Ireland:
The social set up in L.A. is primarily a result of Spanish and Portuguese colonial mercantilism.An isolationist US did work with those elites like in Cuba but that is past history.
Please update yourself re.the US and Latin America..You're living about 30 years in the past.
One of the major successes of the Obama administration was to move to encourage hemispheric leadership among a number of L:A: countries.Brazil for various reasons stepped up to the challange.In my opinion they were and still are doing a fairly good job.In spite of Dilma's impeachment, their judiciary is exemplary.
Castro himself has said that armed struggle was not the answer to the regions problems.Democratic gov't and employment opportunity are what most of the peole here are looking for.
The US has enough ön its plate without trying to ¨dominate¨the hemisphere.Maybe Argentina will move into a leadership position.
I am in Colombia at the moment and the people want to live in a present where they are able to plan for a free and prosperous future
.MAÑANA Es HOY..NO AYER.

Back