Film "Heroic Loosers" will be submitted to Oscars

MilHojas

Registered

The Argentine Film Academy on Monday announced that Heroic Losers, will be the country's submission for consideration in the international feature film Oscar category. Spanish name of this movie is "La odisea de los giles". It is in the theaters now.

imdb

Has anybody seen it?

The Argentine Film Academy on Monday announced that Heroic Losers, will be the country's submission for consideration in the international feature film Oscar category. Spanish name of this movie is "La odisea de los giles". It is in the theaters now.

imdb

Has anybody seen it?

Ricardo Darin is in all Argentinian films . I find him the most overated actor ever . He seems to just play himself and with very little emotional range .

imdb

Has anybody seen it?
I've seen it and it's good, enjoyable, worth seeing, but it doesn't compare to the outstanding El secreto de sus ojos, which is also based on an Eduardo Sacheri novel.

Ricardo Darin is in all Argentinian films . I find him the most overated actor ever . He seems to just play himself and with very little emotional range .
Luis Brandoni is also in it. He is also in every Argentine film almost but I like him better than Darin, more expressive and funnier. Darin's not bad though, even though he does seem to play the same kind of characters over and over again, and maybe he is just playing himself, as you suggest.

Darín killed me as the engineer in Relatos salvajes, I was laughing so hard my muscles hurt.

Back