Financiero or bank inquiry

floridamedellin

Registered
Has anyone here used a "financiero" to move money from the US to Argentina for a property purchase? If so, could you recommend the company you used and share the rate you paid for the service?

Additionally, if anyone has done it through a bank as a non-resident, could you share those details as well? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

are you sending money from colombia? check the history section on this site its been recently discussed. there is alot of different ways to transfer money least of which is a cueva at around 3%.

sorry about the colombia question it came from your name not tha actual post. you would need a bank account here and not easy to get for non residents.

sorry about the colombia question it came from your name not tha actual post. you would need a bank account here and not easy to get for non residents.
No worries. I have a place in Medellin, but the money will be coming from the US. I thought there may be changes in the past few months, so I thought it would be worth asking again. 3% seems pretty steep. Thats the cheapest way to send USD?

HI, if you are non-resident you can contact Banco Piano central office (located in San Martin 345 CABA). You can open accounts with them with CDI and passport. You need to provide documentations to prove the origin of funds. I used Banco Piano in year 2022 and this year. All went well. Go to their office and inquire all the details. Good luck!

HI, if you are non-resident you can contact Banco Piano central office (located in San Martin 345 CABA). You can open accounts with them with CDI and passport. You need to provide documentations to prove the origin of funds. I used Banco Piano in year 2022 and this year. All went well. Go to their office and inquire all the details. Good luck! I will contact them.

Thank you for this. I apprecate it. I will contact them

In older posts it was also mentioned Casa Puente. Did anyone have a recent experience bringing in USDs with them?

In older posts it was also mentioned Casa Puente. Did anyone have a recent experience bringing in USDs with them?
Hi Stephano. I have them on my list of contacts. Ill update you with info. Id be happy to start a Whatsapp group as well for buyers who don't have residency if you want to shoot me your number. Mine is +57 324 532 5344. Feel free to message me and Ill start a group chat.

Has anyone here used a "financiero" to move money from the US to Argentina for a property purchase? If so, could you recommend the company you used and share the rate you paid for the service?

Additionally, if anyone has done it through a bank as a non-resident, could you share those details as well? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Id be happy to start a Whatsapp group as well for buyers who don't have residency if you want to shoot me your number. Mine is +57 324 532 5344. Feel free to message me and Ill start a group chat.

i like to live and learn. is casa puente and banco piano for 1 time transfers or can it be on going. as mentioned before i had my hsbc closed on me in 2008 because the paperwork was too much trouble, so they said. while down here i was going to try galicia bank and see if i could get la cuenta ahorra con tarjeta debito to pay my expenses. i own property and have a cdi.

Back