Fingerprints Done At The Us Embassy?

citygirl

Registered
I know you can pick up a fingerprint card at the US Embassy but does anyone know if they will actually do your fingerprints there as well? I recently heard they will but was hoping someone could confirm who has been there recently. And if so, is an appt needed? Thanks!

I have:
1. made an appointment at embassy and wrote them the letter that I need the FBI card. - july
2: Received the card, went to the police station at Santa Fe and Borges - august
3. Fedexed the fingerprints along with the credit card payment to FBI - september
4. FBI charged $18 approximately 3 weeks after thery received the card - october

5- still nothng from FBI (at the address in Seattle).

should have done expedited private services. $50 but faster

I agree. Expedited is where it's at. Make sure you call and check that they are in process. I had to do it twice because they couldn't read prints.

I have:
1. made an appointment at embassy and wrote them the letter that I need the FBI card. - july
2: Received the card, went to the police station at Santa Fe and Borges - august
3. Fedexed the fingerprints along with the credit card payment to FBI - september
4. FBI charged $18 approximately 3 weeks after thery received the card - october

5- still nothng from FBI (at the address in Seattle).

should have done expedited private services. $50 but faster

Can you tell me more about the expedited service?

The Embassy has the equipment, but they don't offer the service. Why they don't offer the service, I have no idea. I guess the Consular officers already have enough mundane work to do that they probably don't want anymore...

The Embassy has the equipment, but they don't offer the service. Why they don't offer the service, I have no idea. I guess the Consular officers already have enough mundane work to do that they probably don't want anymore...

Yeah and not to mention it's hard to get them to even let you in the door!

This is such a hassle. Wish it was easier. I guess I'll have to do the $50 expedited service.

Back