Fish delivery...

cbbsas

Registered
If anyone is interested, I have been recommended this - contact number to order is +54 9 11 4159-5315

1588070374298.png

Thanks for this here in Rio Negro seems cheaper per kilo . I just ordered fresh atlantic white salmon for 600 pesos per kilo. Fresh Tuna from the Atlantic also 500 pesos per kilo . This comes fresh twice a week fron San Antonio del Oeste .

I notice that there is a big discrepacy in your prices for fillet of Salmon and Porcion del Salmon . Can you explain this cbbsas?

Can anyone write for me the common American names for these fishes, please?

Thanks for this here in Rio Negro seems cheaper per kilo . I just ordered fresh atlantic white salmon for 600 pesos per kilo. Fresh Tuna from the Atlantic also 500 pesos per kilo . This comes fresh twice a week fron San Antonio del Oeste .

I notice that there is a big discrepacy in your prices for fillet of Salmon and Porcion del Salmon . Can you explain this cbbsas?
Sorry I have no idea, not my fish shop, just a recommendation that I planned to order from *until* I found out today that there's apparently a minimum order of 2.4 kilos.

@Ceviche - in order:
  • fillet of trout
  • portion of salmon
  • peeled langostines
  • smoked salmon
  • fillet of salmon
  • shrimp (peeled)
  • mussels (peeled)
  • calamari/squid
  • haddock
  • dover sole
  • fillet of hake
  • medallion of hake

Sorry no Bacalhau Portuguese available , as in Icelandic Cod, OMG, Check the quality of the Olive Oil... Forget the rest ..!

1588097062396.png

i see a lot of folks offering orders by whatsapp... but i dunno, i never feel comfortable doing that. i much prefer using a web interface.

would like to see any other recommendations as well if people have 'em for seafood.

If anyone is interested, I have been recommended this - contact number to order is +54 9 11 4159-5315

View attachment 6871

Just want to say this ("Almacen del Mar") was a great recommendation, thanks! We ordered salmon fillet, sole, and some seafood last week. The salmon was fresh, and in my non-expert opinion of very high quality, the other items were frozen.

We compared the price of salmon fillet here in Recoleta, where it's almost 50% more expensive. Just made a second order, including abadejo (pollock) which should be delivered tomorrow, otherwise delivery would be Friday (just in case anyone wants to get a quick order in).

The only inconvenience is that payment is by bank transfer, or in cash at the door, but it's a minor inconvenience for the quality and having it delivered.

Yes we ordered 1kg of “camarón pelado”, it actually came as 2x500g bags (frozen). It must have been good, my girlfriend says she ate it all in less than 10 days.

hmmmm. i have never been very impressed with the quality of any camarones here in BA. i guess i'm spoiled from living on the gulf coast all my life. but desperate times call for desperate measures....maybe i'll give them a shot.

Back