Fisherman wanted! Vamos!

RobinsonGO

Registered
I have got the fishing itch this week!

As I came in from my last Colonia adventure I noticed there is a long fishing dock near the Buquebus port. I have really been wanting to check it out! Does anyone who has a reel want to check it out with me? I believe the rain and dark skies are suppose have cleared by Friday. I have enough gear for myself but not for anyone so bring your own weapons! I was out about 2 and half weeks ago and people were still bringing in good sized Dorados; otherwise I am searching for Pejerey.

Saludos!

Hey Drew....I'll hit it up with you. Say Friday for a little fishin and drinin beers?

See you Thursday too.

Really, No Fisherman?

If anyone is interested I know a great spot!
Last time I was out I snagged a 5 kilo dorado but he jumped off.
I am itching to get back out!

Let me know!

Saludos!

hannstew said:
I might be interested. When are you going again?

Not sure, its a play it by year thing. If the weather is good next Wed. or Thurs. that sounds real suitable as of now. Do you have a rod and reel? We would meet at the Bulnes subte station.

Good deal, during the week is better for me. I have some light tackle and since reading this thread have been trying to round up some of my other equipment.
Send me a PM when you know for sure when you will go and I will try to meet you.

hannstew said:
Good deal, during the week is better for me. I have some light tackle and since reading this thread have been trying to round up some of my other equipment.
Send me a PM when you know for sure when you will go and I will try to meet you.

Sounds great. As I watch the weather and talk to the business partners I will know a little more about what day works best and then will let send you a pm. I have been to this spot now, near costanera, about 8 times now and I have been dialing in what carnada and line set up works best. I will swing by Barrio Chino prior and pick us up some carnada. Salud!

RobinsonGO said:
I have got the fishing itch this week!

As I came in from my last Colonia adventure I noticed there is a long fishing dock near the Buquebus port. I have really been wanting to check it out! Does anyone who has a reel want to check it out with me? I believe the rain and dark skies are suppose have cleared by Friday. I have enough gear for myself but not for anyone so bring your own weapons! I was out about 2 and half weeks ago and people were still bringing in good sized Dorados; otherwise I am searching for Pejerey.

Saludos!

Do you know if you can get ON the pier? I have tried this last year to take pictures, but they told me you have to be a member... If you can get on, I'll gladly pretend I am a fisherman and join you!

katti said:
Do you know if you can get ON the pier? I have tried this last year to take pictures, but they told me you have to be a member... If you can get on, I'll gladly pretend I am a fisherman and join you!

Yeah, they told me the same thing.

Back