Flight Ticket And Temporary Residency

Shoeb

Registered
Hi All,

I searched the forum but did not find any concrete answer for this. I have a temporary Residency with DNI, and I want to buy local flight ticket from BUE to Cordoba. Do some one has an experience travelling with Temporary Residency ,do the charges are different for Argentinians and Temporary residency foreigners.

I also have a CUIL no.

Thanks,
Shoeb

If you have a valid DNI it won't mater if your residency is temporary or permanent. You will get the same rate that Argentine citizens pay. It is subsidized by the government.

If you have a valid DNI it won't mater if your residency is temporary or permanent. You will get the same rate that Argentine citizens pay. It is subsidized by the government.

What he said LOL.....

"vuelos de cabotaje" or "domestic flights" since you have a DNI and CUIL your subject to everything a typical argentine is subject too....besides, even if you didn't have "radicaccion" the charges wouldn't be any different....it's all in pèsos.

You may pay less by taking Aerolineas Argentinas little local hub carrier Austral" but the service isn't always great. Try LAN if you can get it cheap enough.

It can make a difference which day you fly. I just checked the price for a one way ticket on LAN from BA to Bahia Blanca. The published fare is $723 pesos every day this week except Friday. The published fare for Friday is $1929.

Yeah try Wednesdays....

Also..... Banco Frances has a special LAN card...up to 20% off some tickets....my wife and I are thinking about applying for that....

Back