Flight Training in Buenos Aires

nicoenarg

Registered
Hey

Does anyone know of flight schools in or around the Capital? I'm looking to start training for a PPL.

If anyone has any information on hourly rates, that'd be great too.

nicoenarg said:
Hey

Does anyone know of flight schools in or around the Capital? I'm looking to start training for a PPL.

If anyone has any information on hourly rates, that'd be great too.

I know a private pilot here, and he said everything was about double US prices... And that was three years ago. He did not speak about training directly.

Mitch said:
I know a private pilot here, and he said everything was about double US prices... And that was three years ago. He did not speak about training directly.

Hm. The US is the best place on earth to do your flight training but I just want to see if I'd like to even do it so a trip to the US is not worth it for that purpose. If I can shell out some money here (provided its cheaper than Europe) and wet my feet a little, then its fine.

Any chance the pilot you know could give hourly figures or maybe figures for the whole course?

The cost is US$120 an hour now (at one school) for anyone else wondering. Much better than the UK (150-200 pounds) but much worse than the US.

Does anyone know if the pilot speak-a-da English

nicoenarg said:
The cost is US$120 an hour now (at one school) for anyone else wondering. Much better than the UK (150-200 pounds) but much worse than the US.

Back