Flights From Bue To Mdz

kbiohio

Registered
Hello.
I have been watching the one-way airfare from Buenos Aires to Mendoza for months, and it is sticking at $200 USD. It appears that Aerolinas Argentina and LAN are the main two airlines running the route (at least in that lower price range). Do you ever see these airlines have a fare sale? Should I bite the bullet and pay the $200 USD one-way? We are looking to fly mid-March, and do not want to lose of full day (or night) sitting on the bus. Thank you for any helpful input you can provide.
KBIOhio

Hello.
I have been watching the one-way airfare from Buenos Aires to Mendoza for months, and it is sticking at $200 USD. It appears that Aerolinas Argentina and LAN are the main two airlines running the route (at least in that lower price range). Do you ever see these airlines have a fare sale? Should I bite the bullet and pay the $200 USD one-way? We are looking to fly mid-March, and do not want to lose of full day (or night) sitting on the bus. Thank you for any helpful input you can provide.
KBIOhio

March is high demand for Mendoza because of Vendimia.

I recently booked return flights with LAN to Mendoza for in February at $1217ars per person, just under $130US...

A return ticket on LAN from despegar.com was $1655 pesos when I travelled to Mendoza two weeks ago ($1300 plus $355 taxes). 200 dollars one way does seem a bit expensive.

Price in flight change everyday, specially with LAN. You pretty much have to be hunting them all day. But also ajoknoblauch is right, is high demand.
You will also find that bus is not that cheap and that far away from the flight rates. Get them before they go any higher!

I checked flights for various dates in March on despegar.com and one way flights, direct are $789 with Aerolineas and $813 with Lan.

You could also look at San Rafael which is a nice wine making town and has daily flights from BA. The three hour bus trip to Mendoza is only 80 pesos.

Back