Flybondi Low Cost Airline To Operate In Argentina 2017...!

I read hat Flybondi (the name sounds lie if might be Australian) plans to "take off"during the 3rd quarter of 2017. One of the executives is the former CEO of - a European airline , Flybaboo. I wouldn't fly that airline, because of the name, "da da, ma ma, ba boo"
They don't plan to use EZE or AEP. Perhaps, enlargening the Hippodromo or build an airport in Palermo Park? If it's too far from the city, people will rather tpay more for the convience.
As a "Bondi-fied pessimist, I doubt if this airline will happen. LATAM and Aerolineas Argentinas won'ttake this sitting on the tarmac. If I had a connection with either of these airlines, I suggest that they charge between $150 - $500 for all flight for 3 months. Of course, in Argentina Pesos. At the end Fltbondi would be gona and would be business, as usual for the Big Boys
I'll never forget the huge delicious piece of chocolate cake that I had on Pluna (Uruguayan) Airlines in economy class. In American economy class. "No cake for you." Where did SkyEurope go? What about Varig (Brazil) Gone and forgotten, except for me and Esteban.
While I wish Flybundi the best, doubt if they will succeed. Isn't there an exp<b></b>ression The skies are "paved with good intentions" or something like that?

I read hat Flybondi (the name sounds lie if might be Australian) plans to "take off"during the 3rd quarter of 2017. One of the executives is the former CEO of - a European airline , Flybaboo. I wouldn't fly that airline, because of the name, "da da, ma ma, ba boo"
They don't plan to use EZE or AEP. Perhaps, enlargening the Hippodromo or build an airport in Palermo Park? If it's too far from the city, people will rather tpay more for the convience.
As a "Bondi-fied pessimist, I doubt if this airline will happen. LATAM and Aerolineas Argentinas won'ttake this sitting on the tarmac. If I had a connection with either of these airlines, I suggest that they charge between $150 - $500 for all flight for 3 months. Of course, in Argentina Pesos. At the end Fltbondi would be gona and would be business, as usual for the Big Boys
I'll never forget the huge delicious piece of chocolate cake that I had on Pluna (Uruguayan) Airlines in economy class. In American economy class. "No cake for you." Where did SkyEurope go? What about Varig (Brazil) Gone and forgotten, except for me and Esteban.
While I wish Flybundi the best, doubt if they will succeed. Isn't there an exp<b></b>ression The skies are "paved with good intentions" or something like that?

As you may know a Bondi in Argentina is a Street Bus ?... So FlyBondi

No, I didn't know that "bondi" in Argentina is a street bus.What other kind of buses are in Argentina, besides street-road buses? Flying buses? Oh What is the connection between a bus and an air plane?
I checked my 1600 page Simeon and Schuster E to S and S to E dictionary, as well as several online translation sources. Only one gave the definiton as "miss the bus". Now I know the word that can use, when I miss the 4th and last #152 collectivo of the caravan'
I've seen Argentine to Icelantic dictionaries in local bookstores, but not Argentine to English
Bondi is the name of a beach in Sydney, Australia..

Where can one buy an "Argentine" to English dictionary? Even Ms and Mr Yahoo aren't aware of one's existance.

No, I didn't know that "bondi" in Argentina is a street bus.What other kind of buses are in Argentina, besides street-road buses? Flying buses? Oh What is the connection between a bus and an air plane?
I checked my 1600 page Simeon and Schuster E to S and S to E dictionary, as well as several online translation sources. Only one gave the definiton as "miss the bus". Now I know the word that can use, when I miss the 4th and last #152 collectivo of the caravan'
I've seen Argentine to Icelantic dictionaries in local bookstores, but not Argentine to English
Bondi is the name of a beach in Sydney, Australia..

There are Community buses, School Buses, Hospital Buses, and Street/Line Buses, also Airbus, also bus-boys , and the verb to Buss employees. Not to mention a digital Bus...!
A Flying Bus is a FlyBondi as an acronym. :rolleyes:

Norwegian Air CEO is trying to connect Buenos Aires to Europe (Article Source)

The discount carrier may start connecting Buenos Aires with Oslo, London and Paris in as early as 12 months once government permissions have been granted, Chief Executive Officer Bjorn Kjos said in an interview in Cordoba, Argentina. Services to Madrid and Barcelona are also possible.

Back