Football And A Few Beers?

Irishche

Registered
Hey Guys, so I've been in BA AS for about 5 weeks now, loving the city but don't really have any expat friends... plenty of my girlfriend's friends but I need my own thing going on! Is anyone interested in starting a weekly football / basketball game with a few beers afterwards? Or maybe there is already a group I could join? Cheers! :)

Ha, I tried and failed with a similar endeavour amigo...for football you can try buenos aires football amigos, (fcbafa.com) not for me as at 38 i reckon my glory days are behind me. If you get anything going with a beer at the end of it, let me know.

Good luck!

I'm down to WATCH some football with a few beers haha...unfortunately not much of a player myself.

I'm in a similar situation and I'd be keen for football or basketball and definitely the beers at the end! I have an Australian football too if anybody's interested!!! Let's get it organised!

Hi all! I am also looking for a place?group of people to play with. Ideally in Palermo area. Let's organize something here?

Saludos!

Marco

Am I forbidden to join? I really miss going to see Arsenal back in London :(

Back