For expats with USD, any reason to get OSDE or other health insurance instead of just paying cash always?

Separate point, but has anybody been able to get a good teeth clean during the pandemic? My health provider tells me periodoncia is not yet approved activity in CABA, and I have knocked on a couple of doors a couple of odontologias in the street and they say the same. But I saw something in the paper months ago that suggested some were providing the service, just not through health insurance (for the cost reasons outlined in earlier posts). I'd be happy to pay, if someone good is doing it, and has the right PPE.
A good dentist is difficult to find regardless of where on may be.

Mine retired, then passed away shortly thereafter. I am guessing they knew they had health issues ahead of time, it's the only reason I can think of, because the retirement went hand in hand with the sale of the practice??? The practice went into the hands of two "MEN" fresh out of school who try hard, have a modern approach, but lack the years of expertise they are trying to replace. How I miss my regular guy, God rest his soul.

Separate point, but has anybody been able to get a good teeth clean during the pandemic? My health provider tells me periodoncia is not yet approved activity in CABA, and I have knocked on a couple of doors a couple of odontologias in the street and they say the same. But I saw something in the paper months ago that suggested some were providing the service, just not through health insurance (for the cost reasons outlined in earlier posts). I'd be happy to pay, if someone good is doing it, and has the right PPE.
Dental Arcos. Juan Toribio. Palermo. He is a very good dentist. Speaks English. He did a great job of cleaning my teeth. Not expensive.

Back