For Sale: Nescafe Dolce Gusto

sivan said:
My husband received this coffee machine for a Xmas present. Its barely been used. Its selling new for 700 pesos. We are selling ours for 500. Heres the link to check it out. Ours is black.
https://www.dolce-gusto.com.ar/ES/Pages/Home.aspx
Email me for more info: [email protected]

It looks nice, how much are the capsules? In Italy Lavazza usually give you the machine for free as you are then forced to buy their very own capsules as the machine only works with those! What is the story here? Can you use the Nescafe' machine with different capsules or do you have to stick to theirs only?

We have a Nespresso Citiz and they aren't quite cheap, about 300~350 USD (here they are about ~1800 ARS). Then the catch as you well point out is the capsules... here in Unicenter you can get them 10 capsules pack for about 35 ARS. Yes, one coffee = one capsule.

I believe the capsules for the dolce gusto are a bit cheaper though.

As you well point out, you really can't mix capsules within machines... so you are pretty much stuck to your vendor.

random.striker said:
We have a Nespresso Citiz and they aren't quite cheap, about 300~350 USD (here they are about ~1800 ARS). Then the catch as you well point out is the capsules... here in Unicenter you can get them 10 capsules pack for about 35 ARS. Yes, one coffee = one capsule.

I believe the capsules for the dolce gusto are a bit cheaper though.

As you well point out, you really can't mix capsules within machines... so you are pretty much stuck to your vendor.

As I was saying Lavazza does the same: actually a cup of coffee made with its machine at home turns out to be more expensive than a cup of coffee purchased in a cafeteria, which is kind of ridiculous for Italy as a cup of coffee in a cafeteria costs around 80 cents...

Back