FOR SALE: Recalled to the US and have Desktop and Printer to get rid of.

cavemanugh

Registered
Hey Expats,

I was vacationing in Mendoza for a few days and just got the call and i'm now immediately recalled back to the US. My flight leaves in 2 days on Jan 3rd so i have to get rid of my desktop and printer.

FOR SALE:

DESKTOP: It's pretty much a barebones configuration, I bought it solely for surfing the web, word processing and printing out some documents. Just bought it in Aug. 09

CPU: AMD, maybe around 2.0 ghz. Can give exact spec if needed.
RAM: 1 GB
DVD-ROM: LG, I think it's just a standard DVD-RAM, no burner.
HD: 120 GB.
Motherboard: ASUS
Includes Standard Mouse/Keyboard/Speakers that came with the computer. Comp has Windows XP English/Office 2003 English (Not Originals)
I paid about AR2000 for it, selling it for AR800 or best offer.

MONITOR: LG 19" LCD.

I also bought it in Aug, 09. I paid AR650 which was lucky at the time as electronics have gone up since then. Would like an offer similar to what I paid but if nothing good, I'll try to take it with me.

PRINTER:
Brought this personally from the US: HP Officejet 6510
HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One: Printer, Scanner, Fax Machine.
It's about 1 1/2 years old but i've rarely used it, only printed some docs here and there.
I have the original instruction manual and CD's.
Uses HP 22 Color, and HP 27/56 for Black, I can't vouch for how much toner there is in both cartrides if you would like buy it, please assume that they are empty.

I can offer original cartridges for sale at the price which I bought at Costco, but no additional discount.

Bought it for US$100. Willing to sell it for best offer.

Bought a tix from Mendoza back to BA and will post pix as soon as I get back to BA tomorrow. Hopefully I can match with somebody who will needs a cheap computer and printer.

send a PM here for pix or info or email me. I live by the Rio de Janiero subte stop on Line A.
[email protected]

Thanks for all the great times BAexpats.

Happy New Year,
Sam

Back