FOR SALE- travel acoustic guitar

sallytomato

Registered
stagg classical acoustic guitar for sale. it´s in excellent condition and sounds great. comes with gig bag and tuner. $300 pesos.

Hi,

I'm sorry but I won't be able to buy the guitar for sale, as i won't be in BA until early 2011. However, I was wondering if you could help me out?

Did you purchase your travel guitar in BA? I'm hoping to purchase a backpacker/travel guitar when I arrive and would love to know if you can find them in Buenos Aires? And If so, where?

Thanks,

Todd

tecl14 said:
Hi,

I'm sorry but I won't be able to buy the guitar for sale, as i won't be in BA until early 2011. However, I was wondering if you could help me out?

Did you purchase your travel guitar in BA? I'm hoping to purchase a backpacker/travel guitar when I arrive and would love to know if you can find them in Buenos Aires? And If so, where?

Thanks,

Todd
I was browsing the music district between Sarmiento and Mitre last weekend and saw several shops that had travel guitars in their windows. I didn't specifically notice the Martin Backpacker but you will probably find something there to your taste.

Thankyou very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Back