For Sale: Used Laptop, Camera and Cellphones

SaraOR

Registered
Hey,

After a year in Buenos Aires, I'm headed home. I don't want to backpack around with any of the electronics that I own and I won't need the Argentine cellphones I have, so I'm trying to sell it all before I go. Please contact me if you're interested in any of the items listed below. Thanks!

Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5868 Laptop $350 USD obo
Never had any problems with this laptop, and it still works perfectly. It retailed for $660 in the U.S. You can read the tech specs here:
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/satellite_L305D-S5868.pdf

2 Samsung (Claro) cellphones $100 pesos each obo
Paid $200 pesos each for these Claro cellphones. They work perfectly, and you can listen to radio stations with them. They include earbuds.

Sony DSC-T100 (8.1 Megapixel) Camera $30 USD obo
Paid $400 for this camera a couple of years ago. I haven't used it in a year and a half because it has an issue with focusing on things. The stabilizer is broken, so the camera shakes a little, which makes it difficult to focus on things. Everything else works fine, so if you know how to fix the stabilizer or are a patient person (and don't mind taking the same photo a few times in a row to get it right), then this could work well for you.

Hi Sara,
My husband and I are here for two months and I am looking for a used laptop. What is the best way to get a hold of you for more questions?
Thanks.
p.s. is the OR in SaraOR mean you're from Oregon?

cafeconleche said:
Hey Sara, how old is the laptop?

Hey, it's a year and a half old. It still works perfectly so I think it's got plenty of life left in it. I'm really just trying to sell it so I don't have to backpack with it and run the risk of getting it stolen or lost. Otherwise, I'd keep it!

sagehen said:
Hi Sara,
My husband and I are here for two months and I am looking for a used laptop. What is the best way to get a hold of you for more questions?
Thanks.
p.s. is the OR in SaraOR mean you're from Oregon?

Hey, if you want to send me a private message through BAExpats, then you can send me your email address or I can reply with mine. Unfortunately, I didn't grow up in Oregon, but I moved to Buenos Aires from there and that's where I plan to move back to. Beautiful state. Are you guys from Oregon?

Back