Found the perfect apartment, need a roommate!

Kredburn

Registered
Hey BA Expats,

I'm a 22 year old girl from San Francisco, and I just found the perfect apartment in San Telmo. It's a two bedroom right on defensa across the street from parque lezama, on an upper floor with big window, lots of light, and a balcony with views all around. Only 300 usd/month, furnished with wifi included.
The catch? I need a roommate! I'm looking for someone female, roughly the same age, who likes a semi-social space. The place has a nice living room which would be great for hosting dinners, having some friends over, but Im not really the hard partying type.

Let me know if you're interested!

Kate

Kate! Hi, My name is Naguine. I'm a 22 year old female from Los Angeles/NYC living in BA and working at a dance/circus studio. I've been staying at the studio the past month as the owner is a friend of mine, but it's time for me to move out and find my own space. I'm definitely interested in meeting you/the place, I'm a dancer/happy person and I love to cook, I love animals, what else...I don't know, I'm overall very positive. Okay talk to you soon.

Naguine

Back