Founding A Startup In Argentina.

Noesdeayer

Registered
Now here is an interesting and useful article from The Bubble."Why You Should Found A StartUp In Argentina" by Augustin Esperon,cofounder of Wideo.co There's nothing like the advice of someone who has been through this experience lately with news on new government policy and help.It's a quick and informative read for those interested in expanding opportunity in Argentina's economy.

Its a no-brainer. Noesdeayer. I have always said this country is full of opportunities. Where there is chaos, there are possibilities.

Despite all the tax laws, problem with imports - one can easily become a millionaire here applying the right principles, hard work and consistent approach towards the goal.

The Bubble."Why You Should Found A StartUp In Argentina"

As per this article, one can open a new company in 24 hours. Its not true. Its in discussion but not active as yet.

Bubble news paper is full of shit being run by a bunch of over staying tourists doing visa runs to Montevideo every 3 months.

I need to send money back to the usa. I will give US citizen with legit US bank account cash here if they deposit to my BofA account via online ACH transfer for $50 flat fee max 9000. Contact me via private message, only legit people with linked in or FB account and legit funds please.

Back