FREE Stackable washer/dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicia30

Registered
I have a US imported stackable washer/dryer (Kenmore or similar brand I believe) that I bought from mercadolibre for 5000 pesos when I moved here 2 months ago. I bought it out of desperation because as many of you already know, as of June it has been impossible to import dryers, dishwashers and many other kinds of kitchen appliances. Which is why I had to buy a used one.

This one was shipped to me from Mar de Plata, so I did not get to visit the owner's house and see it functioning properly before I bought it. (Like I mentioned earlier, I was desperate). The vendor showed me a video of the machine working properly and I paid to have it shipped to me. When I got it, I realized that my door was too small!! A friend of mine was kind enough to let me store it in his garage but it has been sitting there for two months now, and I'm starting to feel really bad...

Anyways, the reason why I am not posting it back on mercadolibre to try to sell it is because first of all my Spanish isn't that great. Also, I only saw a video of this thing working, but I have not been able to test it in my friend's garage, so I cannot say 100% that it doesn't need any repair. So if anyone is interested, it is FREE, if you can move it out of my friend's garage.

Dimensions: 66cm X 70cm X 185cm

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back