Free streaming movies and tv shows

scotttswan

Registered
For those who use netflix you should also check out crackle.com who have just launched a latin america version, so no more proxies.

Its from Sony and is actually legal!

Its pretty good and lets you choose films with/without subtitles and between the dubbed and non dubbed film.

The only problem is all the film names are in Spanish and its not always the easiest to find out which film is which! The Selection is also pretty poor.

Just thought i'd share.

It's just like you say, limited and not too easy to find what you are looking for because of the moronic title translations, interpretations or plain mindless renaming.

So far, the streaming is good and it's always another feather in the cap.

Thank you.

Another suggestion is www.cuevana.tv, it lets you search in both English and Spanish. Doesnt do dubbed movies, but there are Spanish subtitles to the English ones and a lot of Spanish spoken movies.

How to stream movies from the mac laptop to the tv.

any suggestions?

Ceviche said:
How to stream movies from the mac laptop to the tv.

any suggestions?

Pick up an Apple TV and use AirPlay. It's awesome and easy. (You need OS X 10.8.x) Best $90 I've spent on a gadget in a long time. I have Plex on my Mac, the Plex App on my iPad and stream right to the TV.

Lamb said:
Another suggestion is www.cuevana.tv, it lets you search in both English and Spanish. Doesnt do dubbed movies, but there are Spanish subtitles to the English ones and a lot of Spanish spoken movies.
Ooh, that actually looks quite good.

Back