Freedom To Orangutans!

henryb

Registered
Conceden un hábeas corpus a una orangutana

Argentine justice system has recognized basic rights as a "non-human person" of a Sumatran orangutan named Sandra, who is presently kept in Buenos Aires Zoo. The court found that Sandra should be able to enjoy her freedom and needs to be transferred to a refuge where conditions are more relaxed and closer to nature.

What do you think about it?

Conceden un hábeas corpus a una orangutana

Argentine justice system has recognized basic rights as a "non-human person" of a Sumatran orangutan named Sandra, who is presently kept in Buenos Aires Zoo. The court found that Sandra should be able to enjoy her freedom and needs to be transferred to a refuge where conditions are more relaxed and closer to nature.

What do you think about it?

If the orangutan were to enjoy her freedom, she would have to return to Sumatra, where she would probably die in the attempt - given her long history of captivity.

She has signed the decree for inter species marriage. More votes for Peronists and Maximo takes a bride.

Can the orangutan buy or trade in dollars? Import the equipment the orangutan needs to run or start a business? Can the orangutan fire employees that show up late for work habitually and not have pay severance?

Human rights in Argentina a ^%&*$(# joke!

I am not a orangutan ( at least some people say so) but I have never felt more free anywhere in the world, than I feel here .

The last year I was there I tried to get a very expensive piece of business equipment in the country. Well you know I certainly had the feeling I did not have any freedom. Now as far spending my money that is another story. If your just burning money which is fun no doubt the freedom is there. But God forbid you want to make money.

The last year I was there I tried to get a very expensive piece of business equipment in the country. Well you know I certainly had the feeling I did not have any freedom.

I have heard of worst things happening to people in many reputed first world countries. But thats not for discussion here.

I have heard of worst things happening to people in many reputed first world countries. But thats not for discussion here.

What does the first world have to do with anything? Do I have the human right to buy and trade equally with all men on this planet in Argentina? Do I have the human right to be internationally competitive with the gifts and talents that God put in me to excel and achieve? Do I have the ability to be all I can be?

Back