Friday Jan 14th - DRINKS MEET UP

Liam3494

Registered
As many watchers here know, there is a group of us from here, ex-pats, and locals, who get together for a few drinks at the end of each week to wind down and start the fin de semana off with a bang, so why not come along and join us, the invitation is open to all, whatever your age, gender, wherever you may be from. We call it FRINKING - Friday Night Drinking, so come and join in. Friday nights just won't be the same - They will be better! :D

Kicks off at 8 pm (ish)

This Friday, it's a long time frinkers Burpday, and a new venue has been chosen to celebrate the occasion. Cervella on Viamonte 336 in Microcentro. It's an Artesan Beer Place, so plenty of good beer to enjoy. Here is their limited Web Page to wet your appetitehttp://www.cervelar.com.ar/

And to add spice to the occasion, I am sorry to say that I will be frinking in Newark Airport in the US this week, before boarding my flight home to Dublin. But I will be thinking of you guys enjoying the warm Argentine Summer, as I wrap my scarf around my neck, tie my mittens on, and prepare for the Arctic weather in New Jersey right now. DirtyAussie is back from here trip home and will be looking forward to meeting old friends, and new ones too.

So, have a great nights frinking, and raise a glass or three to wish Iris a Very Happy Burpday!​
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...385,0.006899&z=17&iwloc=000499a976d650be95e48

Apologies for forgetting to state the time - The night kicks off from 8 pm (ish), and carries on through the evening, and into the wee small hours of Saturday morning.....

just for you, Miles.enjoy.I,ll be there later,just arranged a sitter!!!

I've got a couple of things tonight and don't know if I'll make it. (Doubtful)

But have fun drinking real beer.

Napoleon said:
I've got a couple of things tonight and don't know if I'll make it. (Doubtful)

But have fun drinking real beer.
you never make it anywhere Napolean:rolleyes:

Back