Friday Jan 7th - Meet Up for Drinks - Frinks

Liam3494

Registered
Hi there, and Happy new Year to old and new alike. A bunch of us long-termers from here, mixed up with those who are passing through, and a fair sprinkling of local Argentines, get together every Friday night for Friday Night Drinks.

After a little break for Xmas and New Year we are back this Friday, and all are welcome to come along and join in the fun. We are a complete mix in age and gender, and the only criteria that is imposed is that you like to enjoy yourself and like to meet other people - Pretty much applies to everyone I guess.

And to start the New Year off, we head back to the site of last year's Xmas Party - Breoghan's for another night of fun. The excitement starts from 8 - ish, although feel free to come along any time, as more than likely we will still be there at 2 in the morning.

As a special treat this Friday, you will be able to wave me a fond farewell, as this will be my last Friday night in Buenos Aires for a while, as I am heading home to see if the Irish Economy is still afloat! But, never fear as DirtyAussie will be back from her vacation next week, to carry on the planning each week well into 2011.

For those who have never been before, Breoghan's is on a little side street, Pasaje San Lorenzo 389, just off Defensa in San Telmo, between Chile and Independencia.

We look forward to seeing you all on Friday......

ok ok ok see you there.I may be a wee bit late as i have an English mate here who wants to go to recoletta first....

Recoleta ?? What on earth would he want to go there for? Not even a pool table...

Pau has a bout of conjunctivitus so may not be out, but I'll be heading down there around 8 - 8.15....

See you all there tonight, on the assumption that The Ashes wont come up during conversation....????

pez said:
See you all there tonight, on the assumption that The Ashes wont come up during conversation....????
erm well erm can,t promise on that one Pez:cool: see u later

Hi There! Never been to these "meet ups", but will try to make it tonight! Me pluss one:)

See y!

I'll be there, but it will be late-ish. (tipo 23.00 ma' o meno')

Any drinks going on tonight? I've never made it to one, but with lots of people out of town could do with some drinking partners. Not too bothered where.

Back