Friday Night Drinks - March 11th

Liam3494

Registered
For all newcomers who may be looking for a night out, and a way of meeting people, may I refer you to the post in Expat Life regarding Friday Night Drinks.

Apologies for cross posting, but I am aware that some newcomers are not familiar as to where some invites to drinks etc., may be posted, so take a look over there, and come and meet strangers, who are really only friends you haven't met yet!

We're heading to the Gibraltar......

My wife and I are in town doing recon for possible move in few months... would love to meetup to get some tips from expats who have already made the move. What time and how would we recognize the group?

The full details are on the Expat Life thread, but it's from 8 onwards, I finish work at 7.30 and depending on the colectivo, I should be there just a little after 8. we are usally easy to spot - We will be in the front bar, speaking english, but if you PM me, I can send a link to a few pics from earlier nights and the "regulars", so making it easy to spot us.

If you ask for me behind the bar, some of the bar staff know me (but there are a few new ones, so that may not always work)...

Nice! The internet has proven it's awesomeness. I'll be there. Is the food good or should I plan to eat before/after?

the food is great as you will see
the real ale too
the company is just as good
frinking all night through

poeticion said:
Nice! The internet has proven it's awesomeness. I'll be there. Is the food good or should I plan to eat before/after?
The food is wonderful. Don't eat first !

Back