Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Stene55

Registered
Hi there,

I'm from Aberdeen, Scotland and have been in Buenos Aires for 2 months. I had been travelling for 2 years until I fell in love with an Argentinian in New Zealand. Now I live in Buenos Aires with him and am feverishly learning Spanish in order to communicate! I love it here but am getting bored and lonely, I miss my girlfriends, do any ladies fancy meeting up for a cup of tea/glass or 5 of wine and a chat?

Mail me at kirstenestevenson@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers guys!

Abrazos y besos

M

mmc1985

Hey! I´m from Argentina and I would love to meet up! I used to live outside of Argentina for many years so I don´t know a lot of people here either. Hope we can arrange a time and place !

AlfajorEfi

Registered
How old are you and in which part of town do you live? I am sure you will find friends from this forum, good luck!

sarahpterry

Registered
Hi, I would love to meet too. Finding good girlfriends is always difficult to find, so meeting up sounds lovely. Let me know when you are free!

Stene55

Registered
What do you think about a few of us getting together for lunch or in a bar this weekend or next week? There's a couple of girls in the same situation, would be lovely to meet you all