Friends Day!!!?? what are people doing?

argsteve

Registered
I guess tomorrow(July 20th) is Friends Day.... a day to meet up drink and see all your friends.....
Well, I dont have that many friends down here so I thought I would try to put together a little meet up/happy hour..... we will see what people say..

I was thinking about Sugar a expat basic bar in Palermo Soho on 4619 Costa Rica near Costa Rica Y Armenia

It is happy hour I guess 8 peso pints and drinks from noon until midnight or something and the food is basic burgers and stuff but OK for bar food..

So if anyone is up for SUGAR at 5pm-8pm or 9... write and tell me.... maybe we will have 5 people maybe we have 25.. and if it gets boring there.... there are about 20 other places to go within a block...

I see a lot of posts with new people who want to meet up and just get out so lets do it!!!
well write and tell me what you think!!! cheers... steve

well not much interest in a drink I can see..hahaha..
I guess the cold weather and rain.. has scared people off and I know it is a mid week little get together... well I will be over there around 5pm if anyone wants to just drop in for a 8 peso pint or a cheap mixed drink.....
Even if I am not there.. just go have a drink someplace..haha cheers.... well to everyone "Happy Friends Day".....

I am staying in the San Telmo area but I will be going to an after on wednesday and thursday(Costanera and San Isdro)

Send me a msj if anybody wants to go off the beaten track

Thinly veiled 'I have none of my own'.

MLK said:

Thinly veiled 'I have none of my own'.

Shit happens, but I am happy for you you have many friends

MLK said:
I do not, as it goes.

Who would have guessed....

troll0.jpg

What a stupid thing for MLK to say..... it is true I dont have a lot of friends here in Buenos Aires... how many tourists or even short-timer expats have a ton of friends in a foreign country...so I was trying a happy hour.....for the fun of it....well forget it.... I tried...
but people like MLK ruin this site......

Back