Frinks - September 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam3494

Registered
Frinks, for the uninitiated, stands for Friday Night Drinks... And a few of us from this site like to get together regularly, and this Friday is no exception.

So if you are looking for something to do, want to come along and meet a few like-minded souls, or simply like the idea of Frinking, then we will be in The Gibraltar in San Telmo this Friday, from 8pm(ish) onwards......

For those that don't know the place, it's at 895 Peru, near Estados Unidos, in San Telmo, and all are welcome, although just so you know, we are not a bunch of teenagers, so if you are worried that we are a bunch of drunks (you'd probably be right!), but we are an older bunch of drunks :).... :D

I would love to hangout with you all....save me a seat at the bar....I'll be down the first of Oct.....

I will be down on oct. 8th and will be staying in san telmo. i will meet up with ya'll then!

Skipper and Rina, we will have seats saved especially for you guys when you get here - The Frinks will be flowing :)

Liam3494 said:
Skipper and Rina, we will have seats saved especially for you guys when you get here - The Frinks will be flowing :)
and Liam loves to get the first round for all newcomers,what a nice guy:cool:

HowardinBA said:
and Liam loves to get the first round for all newcomers,what a nice guy:cool:

Ummm, I do ????? :) - Crap I better stop drinking so much..... I forget these things, must be an age thing :)

Liam3494 said:
Ummm, I do ????? :) - Crap I better stop drinking so much..... I forget these things, must be an age thing :)
and don,t forget that 500 pesos I lent you........OI where ya gone OI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back