from Liniers to Ezeiza

madrynite

Registered
can anyone recommend the best way to get from liniers terminal to ezeiza? i'm coming up on the bus in a few weeks and it is supposed to get in to BA around 4pm, and my flight is around 8pm, so figured liniers is closer than retiro, and should be faster to get to ezeiza from there. any recommendations? thanks!

Easy! take the bus number 8 (it is color white and blue I think).
It takes about an hour due to some sidetracks, but it ends at Ezeiza!!
Good luck

not many take the colectivo , if they have are carrying suitcases ...

If you're going from Liniers, which I think is beyond Caballito, it will take forever to get to Ezeiza by buses or even a taxi. The Manuel Tienda Leon airport bus goes from their terminal across the street from the Sheraton Hotel at the Retiro to Ezeiza. The buses run every 30 minutes and the trip takes about 40 minutes.
regards,
Manny

thanks for the info.

i will have two large suitcases, so how well does this work on the colectivo?

how is traffic at that time of the day for the manuel tienda bus? i've had people tell me it can take more than 2 hours to get to the airport from retiro in bad traffic.

thanks again!

If you have large suitcases, then you can go to the bus terminal in Liniers (a couple of blocks away from Rivadavia Av and the colectora street), and grab a cab there or a remise from the busineses (remiseros) across the street from the bus station (they are safe). They will be more than happy for the trip. Ask the price first, just in case.

great, thanks for the tip! i will be coming into the bus terminal and think i have seen the remiseros across the street (bosch?) there before. any ideas of how much it might cost?

You could just order yourself a remise to come get you and take you to wherever you want to go. They are pretty wonderful.

Back