From Tourist To Student And Cinema School

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi to all
A friend of mine here in Iran who has already been in Argentina legally wants to return to study cinema
Does anyone know if it is possible to change ones status from tourist visa to student visa without having to go to ones home country, in this case all the way back to Iran

Another question does anyone have any information on cinema schools their fees and if any study in English is possible?

My friend and I thank you. I'm off to Esfahan today !
Abrazos
Esteban

I don't know about the visa, but wouldn't it be easier to try to come on a student visa right away?

The first place to look would be Universidad del Cine, I am pretty sure it is all in Spanish though. You can see the prices here: http://ucine.edu.ar/index.php/admision/admision-pregrado-y-grado/#aranceles

Thanks Noruega
I sent the info to my friend here in Iran
Greatly appreciate the help
Hope to see you in December
Abrazo
Esteban

I am not sure if Iranian citizens need visas to come to Argentina but I know a lot of those things are set up when you arrive here in Argentina aka arrive as a tourist enroll and then change your status. I believe this would happen even if needed a tourist visa as having proof of acceptance to a university permits you to stay no matter your nationality. However studying in English now that will be another thing as that may be very hard to come across.

I don't know if this is the same for citizens of countries that are required a tourist visa, but I know many people who just came here as tourists, enrolled in school (private - college or grad school) and just changed their status. The school helps you out with everything and you get a temporary DNI that must be renewed every year that you're enrolled in school. You may work legally with this DNI.

Back