Full-Time Position As Coo Of A Small, Fast-Growing Company.

MorganF

Registered
Hey y'all!

We have an opening for a new, great full-time job: to be the COO of a small, fun, profitable and fast-growing company.

We're a small and close team (6 people) mostly Americans, and our clients and products are also American, but we're all living permanently in Argentina (and two of us are Argentine). We prioritize creating a great work culture, but a culture that is not only very focused, productive and hard-working (American style!) but also enjoyable, where we can laugh and chat (life is short, we can die any moment, so we need to enjoy what we do) -- that's our priority. And we're doing great.

Your job is basically to work very closely with me (and the rest of the team) to make sure everything goes smoothly. To help run and grow the company side by side with me. Your work will touch all aspects, from helping make the big strategic decisions to the tiny little tactical ones... and then working with everyone to make it happen.

Requirements:
- Hard working, including being very self-directed
- Willing to delve in and do all sorts of work, from the high-level strategic to down-and-dirty problem solving
- Good onda (very important! No time to waste around unhappy or angry people)
- Complete fluency in English, at the native level (including spelling and grammar)
- Detail-oriented
- Interest in a *long-term* position, so we can all grow together and stay working together for the long-term
- Ability to commute to the office in Las Cañitas

Sound tantalizing? Drop me a note :) Email: [email protected]

-morgan

I get the idea of hard working American style,the question is, does it pay American style wages in American style dollars? ;)

Back