Full-time Senior Graphic Designer

cadamo

Registered
Hi there,

At fnbox (www.fnbox.com) we are currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for a full-time, long-term position as part of our UX/UI team. Anyone interested, and which has an experience relevante to the position described below (and is not planning to leave within the next couple of months), can PM me to setup an interview.

Cristian.-

Position
Lead/Senior Graphic Designer

Main Responsibilities

• Leads all design concepts from inception to execution and works with our UI design team to deliver scalable and usable design/creative solutions that drive results.
  • Develops and executes the company's critical design strategy, and provides feedback to key decision makers on the fnbox (parent) brand and each particular product.
  • Assists in leading the integration of assets across a myriad of platforms (e.g. our .com site, social media sites, etc.)
  • Drives out-of-the-box design ideas being implemented & continuously shares best practices.
  • Translate business and technical requirements into conceptual and concrete designs.
  • Supervises and mentors in-house designers to elevate design quality and job satisfaction.
Requirements

• Sensitive to user behavior as it relates to design.
  • Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
  • Demonstrated track record as lead designer.
  • Has strong knowledge of typography, illustration, design, layout, and composition.
Interested candidates should present a body of work that:

• Demonstrates a passion in both traditional branding and interactive content development.
  • Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation, and usability.
  • Proves their facility with interface design and rich media design.

Which messaging medium are you using? I believe both parties on this site have to the same type of accounts (msn/yahoo/skype/etc.) selected in order to communicate.

Don't know why PMs are not working.

You can e-mail me at (cristian) dot (adamo) at fnbox.com

Back