Fun & Games - Wed 9 Apr, 7Pm - Jobs Bar

GMXam

Registered
Archery! And all the other stuff: pool, metegol, air hockey, ping-pong, darts, board games, etc. 3 floors of fun and games.

Jobs Bar (Barrio Norte)
Arenales 2932
7pm, Wednesday, 9 April

Send me a message or post a comment so I know to look out for you.

18 and over are permitted.

Subte info: D line (Agüero)
Too many buses to list.

Some information about Jobs Bar:

Miércoles:
PROMO Full Jarra Cerveza 1500 cc.+ Pizza Muzzarella: $ 85
Porción de NACHOS + CHOPP 500cc. $ 30
Porción de NUGGETS (10) + CHOPP 500cc. $ 40
Hora de pool $ 20
NO SE COBRA INGRESO

TODOS LOS DÍAS, TODA LA NOCHE: FERNET COLA 1/2 LITRO $45 (Fernet Branca + CocaCola) & DAIKIRI 1/2 LITRO $45

Costo actividades:
· La línea para arquería cuestan $ 30
· Pool $ 40 x hora (Miér. Juev. Dom. $20)
· Dardos $ 15 ½ hr.
· Ping-pong $ 40 x hora (Miér. Juev. Dom. $20)
· Tejo $15 ½ hr.
· Supermetegol $15 ½ hr.
· Juegos de mesa libres

Just a reminder about this baexpats meetup for tomorrow evening. We had a good time on Saturday at Cafe San Bernardo (Villa Crespo) and thought we'd try this place next. Jobs Bar (Recoleta) has some similar games to the first joint, plus the awesome-sounding archery, air hockey and darts.

Arenales 2932
Wednesday, 9 April, 7PM

Special note 1: The prices included above are not an ad for the Jobs Bar...they were included solely for the purpose of answering questions frequently posed about prices for the places where we've met previously. Basically, for the budget-conscious folks.

Special note 2: I promise not to try to sell you anything (I'm a horrible salesperson, anyway). This event is strictly for meeting other expats and partaking in some competitive activities. No commercials allowed, people.

Special note 3: I am NOT the pool shark. Any shots I made Saturday were entirely by accident, unintentional, and surprising to me, too.

Hope to see some new faces, yet familiar names, tomorrow night!!!

Just a reminder about this baexpats meetup for tomorrow evening. We had a good time on Saturday at Cafe San Bernardo (Villa Crespo) and thought we'd try this place next. Jobs Bar (Recoleta) has some similar games to the first joint, plus the awesome-sounding archery, air hockey and darts.

Arenales 2932
Wednesday, 9 April, 7PM

Special note 1: The prices included above are not an ad for the Jobs Bar...they were included solely for the purpose of answering questions frequently posed about prices for the places where we've met previously. Basically, for the budget-conscious folks.

Special note 2: I promise not to try to sell you anything (I'm a horrible salesperson, anyway). This event is strictly for meeting other expats and partaking in some competitive activities. No commercials allowed, people.

Special note 3: I am NOT the pool shark. Any shots I made Saturday were entirely by accident, unintentional, and surprising to me, too.

Hope to see some new faces, yet familiar names, tomorrow night!!!

LOL

I can confirm that special notes 1 and 2 are accurate as I've been to several meetups at which GMXam has been present.

Note 3 however ..... well.... let's just say i remember hearing 'i'm not too good at table football' followed by a streak of invincibility... something similar happened with the pool.... coincidence... maybe ^^ :)))

:p

See you all tomorrow!

Note 3 however ..... well.... let's just say i remember hearing 'i'm not too good at table football' followed by a streak of invincibility... something similar happened with the pool.... coincidence... maybe ^^ :)))

Metegol is a different story; I'll give you that one. At pool, I'm horrible.

Hola! I am a game fanatic! Beer and treats aren't so bad either. I'll try to make it out...

Cool, see ya then (if you make it out)

Man, I can't believe I am seeing this one day after. Would have loved to come!

Back