Fyi Teatro Colon Tickets Available Soon (Next Week I Believe

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Teatro Colon will start selling tickets for their next season of opera next week I think, last I checked the told me it would be in the first week of March.

It's worth getting decent seats early so if you want to go next spring/summer get your tickets online or in person at the box office now rather than paying over the odds for an obstructed view later on.

I'm "surpising" (i.e. have been instructed) my OH with Madam Butterfly tickets for Nov/Dec and will get in early for hopefully better seats than last time we went for a Sat night performance.

Abonos or subscriptions are sold first. I doubt that individual seats will be sold until they have finished with the subscriptions. If you have more info on this, let me know.

BTW do you know anything about whats happening at the Teatro Argentino de la Plata? Is there a season this year? I can not find anything online.

Abonos or subscriptions are sold first. I doubt that individual seats will be sold until they have finished with the subscriptions. If you have more info on this, let me know.

BTW do you know anything about whats happening at the Teatro Argentino de la Plata? Is there a season this year? I can not find anything online.

I called in a few weeks ago and asked when they would sell tickets, they told me it should be the first week in March. That's all I have !

If your height is 6"2 (186 cm) or above, avoid the balconies on the 4th floor (unless you're into SM fetichism in which case run for it)

I wonder about the cost for a yearly subscription for a lateral "palco" (those little booths where you can sit 4 or 5 people). Must be 30 or 40.000 pesos or above?

I wonder about the cost for a yearly subscription for a lateral "palco" (those little booths where you can sit 4 or 5 people). Must be 30 or 40.000 pesos or above?

I guess at most we'd go twice a year to the Colon, only really enjoy the opera (neither ballet nor classical music performances interest us as much) so I am thinking we have to try and keep tabs on availability and get in early.

Will enquire again today and let you know how i get on.

http://www.teatrocolon.org.ar/en/opera-en and select BUY TICKETS online

Tickets for individual dates on sale from February 3, 2014.
Theater's box office: Tucuman 1171
Monday to Saturday, from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sundays, from 10:00 to 5:00 pm

The palco lateral (avant scene) is not very expensive. My grandma used to have one, and it wasnt expensive. The expensive ones are the plateas (in front), very expensive.

Back