Gal group for 20/30-somethings for outdoor activies and dinner parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayuthaya

Registered
Looking to gather a group of young women for outdoor activities (biking around Reserva Ecológica is one of my favorites, but would love to discover other spots) & potluck dinners.

I'm 28, recently moved to the city with my porteño boyfriend, and am working on finishing a PhD (international water policy/economics). Looking to meet other internationals!

I think that sounds fun, sorry I am not a big help here, as I am here with a whole family, but you do have a right idea.

ayuthaya said:
Looking to gather a group of young women for outdoor activities (biking around Reserva Ecológica is one of my favorites, but would love to discover other spots) & potluck dinners.

I'm 28, recently moved to the city with my porteño boyfriend, and am working on finishing a PhD (international water policy/economics). Looking to meet other internationals!

Hi! I'm 26 and recently moved to the city as well with my porteño boyfriend :) I'd be interesting in a meet-up also!

sheabird825 said:
Hi! I'm 26 and recently moved to the city as well with my porteño boyfriend :) I'd be interesting in a meet-up also!
Nice - I'm up for biking, walking/running, bocce (I just got a set), or really any outdoor activity in the city! Send a private message & we can email each other

Hey I would love to do all of the above. I am 23 and am doing a Masters in Finance right now fro about a year or so. PM me or email me [email protected]!

hey I am a 26 year old and I am hoping to get a student visa to study and therefore be here for the long term and would be up for doing outdoor stuff...think I will pass on the running though!

Thanks

Steph

Hi! I would love to join too! I've recently arrived and am up for any outdoor activity! Please send me a message if it's not too late. Thanks!

Hi! I´m 31, from the U.S. and living in BA. Would love to meet other women as well! If any of you don´t have plans tonight and want to meet up in Palermo Soho area for a drink PM me :)

Hi! I'm 25 and also from the U.S. I'm dating a porteño and working on a Masters in Spanish Lit, so I'll be here for at least another year. I'd love to get together, although I think I too will pass on the running. I look forward to meeting you!

quinoa87 said:
Hi! I would love to join too! I've recently arrived and am up for any outdoor activity! Please send me a message if it's not too late. Thanks!

Hi there - couldn't send you a private message; but looks like there are a few gals are interested - maybe we can arrange something for Thursday or Friday? Biking, walking around the Reserva, etc would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back