Garantia

Hugo21

Registered
Hey, i might be able to get a garantia but I am not too sure about all the details. I read the stuff on the site (great btw) but I wanted to know more. Anybody knows where can I get info on what exactly is needed for a garantia?

"Hugo21" said:
Hey, i might be able to get a garantia but I am not too sure about all the details. I read the stuff on the site (great btw) but I wanted to know more. Anybody knows where can I get info on what exactly is needed for a garantia?
What are you getting it for and what store/product are you talking about? Mike

FOR WHAT YOU NEED ( GRANTIA) YOU R TRYING TO RENT A APARTMENT, O WHAT ?? IF YOU WANT APARTMENT I HAVE OME ROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT ITS ON AV MAYO 1300 AND SANTIGO DE ESTERO 2 BLOCK FROM 9 DE JULIO. U$S30 P / NIGHT AND 185 P / WEEK, 700 FOR MONTH..
CONTACT ME AT 54 9 11 57343962.
"Mike1" said:

What are you getting it for and what store/product are you talking about?
Mike

hi
why do you need a garantia? i need more information to give you advice, i am an argentine lawyer, our website is www.danskyullmannyasoc.com.ar, you can reach me easily at my cel 15-57456337, and i will help you.
regards,
vivian

Back