German Landed In Palermo

Alex1985

Registered
Hey there,

me - Alex and in my (yes I have to commit it to myself now ) end 20s just moved here for three years due to work reasons.
I live in the heart of Palermo.

I am looking for getting some connections here. Either for some nice discussions, spanish practice, nights out, or sports (running, soccer/football, and flyfishing).

So cheers to anybody and who ever is fancy to share some interests, just drop me a line!

alex

Hey there,

me - Alex and in my (yes I have to commit it to myself now ) end 20s just moved here for three years due to work reasons.
I live in the heart of Palermo.

I am looking for getting some connections here. Either for some nice discussions, spanish practice, nights out, or sports (running, soccer/football, and flyfishing).

So cheers to anybody and who ever is fancy to share some interests, just drop me a line!

alex

Hey Alex - I think im going to mundo lingo tonight with a few other friends - its at Soria bar in palermo (I think its at goritti and thames?) and there are people who speak all kinds of languages. They give you flag stickers for whatever languages you speak or are trying to practice, and you can sort of just walk around and talk to people. Of course there will be lots of spanish speakers haha

Hallo Alex
Ich wohne ebenfalls in Palermo, bin Schweizer und wohne seit 2 Jahren hier. Falls Du etwas brauchst oder mal Lust auf ein Bier hast - PM me.

Hi Alex, Welcome!

I'm Argentine but my girlfriend is from Schleswig-Holstein, we moved here 1 year ago from Spain, anything that you need send me a message.

Cheers!

Hi.

Im a brazilian born in Scotland, yes i know thats weird, and im also living here since 3 days ago. I still dont have a lot of friends, Ive been founding it hard to meet ppl to hang out here, all I meet is guys and they are not really interested in being just friends with me lol.

Would be nice to go out sometime.

btw I went to Berlin last year and its one of my fav places.

xxx

Welcome..

did you bring some good German beer with you??

Back