Getting a UK background check from Argentina

BeraRane

Registered
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone from the UK has had experience in getting a UK criminal record check while living in Argentina?

I need one for my residency and citizenship processes, I'm not sure if I'm tired or having one of those days but the only info I find online is for people currently living in the UK.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone from the UK has had experience in getting a UK criminal record check while living in Argentina?

I need one for my residency and citizenship processes, I'm not sure if I'm tired or having one of those days but the only info I find online is for people currently living in the UK.

Thanks!

just do it as if you are living in the Uk

I think you'll find it's the same, wherever you are. I had to get one from ACRO, from here in Argentina. Your physical location doesn't really matter. But, to do it from here, you have to be organized, in just the same you need to be for all the other steps in the residency process. Just follow all the prompts on their system, and if you do it well, the system actually works.

Thanks for the info, will try through Arco, I'd tried through Basic Disclosure Scotland which only seems to process the application online if you are living in Scotland which is where my confusion came up.

Back