Getting Certificado Domicilio

Ritzz

Registered
Hello everyone. I am trying to get my residencia and the only thing missing is the Certificado Domicilio.. or a certificate saying I actually live where I live. I understand that I have to bring two people to a comisaría to be witnesses that I actually live here. Now I am wondering if I have to bring two people who's DNIs say that they live in the province I'm trying to state that I live in, or the city itself. I was told they have to be from Cordoba Capitol (the city), but it's hard to think that it wouldn't work the same if I brought two witnesses who live in the same province but another city. Does anyone know which way is correct?

Hello everyone. I am trying to get my residencia and the only thing missing is the Certificado Domicilio.. or a certificate saying I actually live where I live. I understand that I have to bring two people to a comisaría to be witnesses that I actually live here. Now I am wondering if I have to bring two people who's DNIs say that they live in the province I'm trying to state that I live in, or the city itself. I was told they have to be from Cordoba Capitol (the city), but it's hard to think that it wouldn't work the same if I brought two witnesses who live in the same province but another city. Does anyone know which way is correct?

Maybe in Cordoba??? in Capital no witness, just go to Comisaria and request Certificado , to be delivered 48 hours to your Domicilio. Requires small fee-

Not sure for Córdoba. I live in the province of Buenos Aires and this certificate was issued by the registro civil, instead. Just go there with a bill in your name, pay a small fee (around 20 pesos, I guess) and you'll get your certificate. Beware that the certificate is valid only for a few days (5 or 7, I can't remember).

Most people on this forum live in Capital Federal which is a world apart.

This info was published in 2014, I hope it helps http://portaldetramites.cba.gov.ar/v/1252

Well, the idea is to have someone certify that you live there. If I were an official institution, I would not accept this from somebody that did not live there.
Here in Patagonia, you need two people (can be a couple) that have DNI with the town you reuqest the documentation for. Only takes a few minutes, we have to do it at a local police station. Before the police would visit your home, but they are too lazy swamped with work right now.

...Before the police would visit your home, but they are too lazy swamped with work right now.

Was the case for me a couple of years back. Our local cop shop (Botanico) didn't care about witnesses, utility bills, etc. I filled in a form and paid 10 pesos. The next day, the officer came by - he rang, I answered, he gave me my certification.

Was the case for me a couple of years back. Our local cop shop (Botanico) didn't care about witnesses, utility bills, etc. I filled in a form and paid 10 pesos. The next day, the officer came by - he rang, I answered, he gave me my certification.
Same for me last year. I never heard of anyone needing witnesses in Capital. I think the idea is that your address is effectively "proven" by the officer visiting to deliver the certificate (though you don't actually have to be in - I left a copy of my passport with the encargado and he received signed for the certificate for me.)

Back