Getting Internet At Home Without Dni

datson2000

Registered
Hi guys, I tried getting high speed internet for my computer at home and told I need a DNI (which I dont have).

Is there anyway around this? I know I can probably get internet using my phone but im looking for something more highspeed with higher download use for work requirements.

Cheers

One time I used Cablevision for TV and Internet and they did not require a DNI

A smart man once thought about asking a neighbor if he/she was willing to share bandwith... Maybe split the monthly fees?

My Cablevision/Fibertel is still on my passport. I never bothered to switch it to my DNI. It was a new account in my name when I was not a resident.

Great suggestions guys. Went to Cablevision, they said fibertel was not available in my building given it's age. They checked connections with my neighbours and they don't have it either. You can definitely use a passport instead of a DNI though so the theory still works. Thanks

Speedy from Telefonica offers a Premium plan with 10mb WIFI. You can sign up online. First verify that it's available whether you have a phone line or not. You have the option of leaving your phone number for them to call you about service (Te llamamos).

http://www.telefonica.com.ar/productos/internet/planes-speedy/speedy/

Back