Getting to know BA and BA Expats

sarahpterry

Registered
Hi All,

I am moving to Palermo on Monday and was wondering if anyone was around this week to meet up for a drink or a walk around? I am moving with my job but it will mainly be working from home so I would love to meet new people and hopefully make some friends.

I cant wait to see BA and getting to know you all

Hello..
Im not from BA city but I'll still give you my "wellcome", and hope you enjoy your stay in the town. Feel free to reply or introduce yourself, like: your age, how long you plan to stay, etc.

Regards​

Hello, welcome to BA. Take a deep breath....
I notice you are from the UK, I am trying to organise a meet up for UK expats in the next few weeks (I am from Wales). As soon as we have plans, I will send you an invite.
Enjoy the city.
Oh, and if you happen to have brought HP sauce with you then you can be my new best friend.

All the best and good luck to you.

Hi

I'm from the UK and I moved into BA yesterday and I'm living in Palermo. Maybe not quite the expertise level that you require but I'd be happy to meet up sometime.

I'd also love to meet up with you Major Tungsten (and your gang) so I'll look out for your updates.

Jason

jason_nevin said:
Hi

I'm from the UK and I moved into BA yesterday and I'm living in Palermo. Maybe not quite the expertise level that you require but I'd be happy to meet up sometime.

I'd also love to meet up with you Major Tungsten (and your gang) so I'll look out for your updates.

Jason

Hi Jason,

That sounds fab. Whereabouts in Palermo are you? Im around the Dorrego area. Would love to meet, message me if your free. Alson Major Tungsten sounds fab, hope to see you soon
Sarah

I am meeting tonight with Sarah at Dorrego Subte at 19:30. If anyone wants to come post here in the next 20 minutes.

Jason

Back