Giant Marshmellow in Bs As. How will I go?

AkBill

Registered
Hello everybody!

I just got a job in Buenos Aires, but after reading these forums I am concerned. Syngirl says I will need to pay $8k up front to rent a simple apartment, which is a lot to me as I get paid in sugar.

I have heard there is much poverty and homeless kids. Right now I live in Barcelona and 4 or 5 times a week people lift up my shirt and take bites out of my gooey belly.

How safe is it for me to walk alone at night? I am quite pale and I tend to glow in the dark, will this attract unwanted attention?

How is the economy, is inflation a problem in Buenos Aires?

Looking forward to some positive feedback,

M.

AkBill said:

You'll have to ask someone who is an expert on the subject:

michelin-man.jpg

Bibendum, AKA The Michelin Man is no doubt the foremost expert on inflation, but you will have to ask the white mice about payment in sugar.

AKBill, I think you are really a Troll, I have warned Billy Goat gruff about your presence. and I suspect that you are really a troll the cost of appartments should not bother you, there are plenty of vacant bridges for you to live under down by the docks.

AkBill said:
Syngirl says I will need to pay $8k up front to rent a simple apartment
Yes, that's true....$8k up front and $8k per month, MINIMUM.

AkBill said:
people lift up my shirt and take bites out of my gooey belly
Well, that's obviously your own fault because I can tell from your post that you only wear tight-fitting, see-through shirts with your nipples prominently on show and "BITE ME" emblazoned across the front of it in pink neon letters.

AkBill said:
Only if you're a stupid foreigner who lives outside the hallowed grounds of Palermo.

AkBill said:
Looking forward to some positive feedback

Good fcuking luck!

Back