Gift Delivery In Argentina (Ordered From Abroad)?

Lulu-Kyoko

Registered
I just returned to Canada after yet another three months in Buenos Aires and I would like to send a thank you gift to my lovely, lovely hosts. Obviously, I should have bought them something prior to leaving but, well, I didn't think of it!

Would it be possible to order something online from Canada and have it delivered to them? Given all of the nonsense with the mail, I'm looking for a store in Buenos Aires with small gift-type items that I can pay for from here.

But where? As for what... I don't know... it depends on the delivery options, no?

There are on line gift services with deliveries here in BsAs. My son sends birthday cake and flowers to me this way that he orders online in the US. Stuff gets delivered here by local vendors. I think you can just google gift delivery in Argentina or something...

There are on line gift services with deliveries here in BsAs. My son sends birthday cake and flowers to me this way that he orders online in the US. Stuff gets delivered here by local vendors. I think you can just google gift delivery in Argentina or something...
what a lovely son!

Back