Girl's night out.. Electronica

laLuz

Registered
Hei Girls..
I'm a 31year old Swiss girl and live with my Argentinian boyfriend in Belgrano. I'm a big fan of electronic music but unfortunateley neither of my friends nor my boyfriend&his crew share the same music-taste. But I really feel like hiting one of the electronic clubs (e.g. Cocoliche) some time.
Any one out there who would love to do the same??

Hi Luzia..I'm interested...message me if you still want to go out.

Im not a woman but would love to somewhere I can stand the music.

Hey, I just recently saw your blog and it sparked my interest. I'm also currently living in Argentina with my Argentinian boyfriend. I'm 28 years old and originally from Finland. It would be interesting to get together sometime and share some experiences. Let me know what you think.

Luzia said:
Hei Girls..
I'm a 31year old Swiss girl and live with my Argentinian boyfriend in Belgrano. I'm a big fan of electronic music but unfortunateley neither of my friends nor my boyfriend&his crew share the same music-taste. But I really feel like hiting one of the electronic clubs (e.g. Cocoliche) some time.
Any one out there who would love to do the same??

Hey everyone... I'm definitely interested. I'm a 26 year old from the States. Are we thinking this weekend??

Hey,
I'm definitely interested.. One of my good friends is leaving back to the UK so it would be nice to make more friends. It gets a little lonely sometimes. :(

RosaliaLL said:
Hey everyone... I'm definitely interested. I'm a 26 year old from the States. Are we thinking this weekend??

Hey all, I'm 26 year old californian, also dating an Argentine. I kind of wanna organize a girlfriends/boyfriends of Argentines club but this might not be a bad way to start making connections... put me on the notify list if you plan any group meetings or events :)

Hey,
Girlfriend/Boyfriend club would be amazing! Is anyone up for meeting this Sunday? Let me know and we can exchange phone numbers or emails.

For the girls that are living here long term and have argie significant others the club already exists. :) PM for the details and I will add you to the group.

Only noticed now that I actually got some replies, it's been a while since I've started that thread. COOL! Please PM me if ur still interested and we'll hit the dancefloor
;)

Back